GROWING & CHANGING (Chapter 2: pages 35-45)
- What can I gain from learning about the physical, emotional, intellectual, and social changes of adolescence?
- Explore the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and moral changes that occur during adoloscence
- Discuss the differences between self-concept and self-esteem.
- Discuss how heredity and environment influences personality.
- Identify signs of maturity.
- Define the following words: adolescence, environment,heredity,hormones,menstruation,personality, puberty,self-concept, & self-esteem.
Lesson Assignments & Activities:
- Class reading
- Class discussion
- Student Self Assessment
- Piecing It Together (Class Assignment)
- Chapter Study Guide
- Think Share Pair Activity